Thursday, August 5, 2010

Miracle!!

OUR HOUSE SOLD TODAY

It actually sold. It is sad and yet a load of bricks just came falling off our backs. The sale will be final next week and we can move on in life and look back with fond memories of here and also lots of lessons learned. I will always miss here. I love our home and my neighbors and moving on will be hard and yet God is beckoning. I must move on to our next step...I can't wait to see what God has in store for us and how He is going to use us. There is a reason for everything. I choose to trust that.

3 comments:

Linda said...

PTL! I need to move! Well, not really, but....

We've lived in our house for 35 years, and I have so much 'stuff'.

May your new home be filled with love, blessings, laughter, and riches untold!

Leah said...

So thankful for the way He is holding you all and showing you that He can be trusted.

Love you!!
I so wish you had internet, though. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I saw your blog on Blog Frog and wanted to check it out! Very cute. :) I'm a follower. Good luck with moving, take care!
-Victoria