For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Monday, November 8, 2010
Some fall fun
Our first snow... My little Kenan man....
Halloween fun!
My dad with the kids on Halloween
My little brother Jonah came to visit. My kids love him.
Emily at her cousins birthday party. This is a broken pinata. She's such a goof. Trying to break the pinata... it was a costume birthday party so Abby was her raggedy Ann
2 comments:
Oh! I think that pumpkin boat is super cute!!!
I can't believe that that pumpkin is for real! It's MASSIVE!
Post a Comment