Thursday, April 7, 2011

My sweet Emily

In no time at all she went from this.... to this.... Still just as cute.. just bigger and older and smarter and adorable as ever!
Emily-

You are such a sunshine. Daddy and I love you so much. You always make us smile. You have the cutest voice in the world.... seriously! I can't imagine a day not filled with you. You love cubbies and sunday school and anything you can do to show your independence. You are a very eager learner and want to do everything your older sister does. You are a big helper with your little brother. I enjoy you so much my Emma-dee-dee. Happy 4th birthday sweetheart! You are loved!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Aaawww...give that sweet Emily a big birthday hug & kiss from me!! Happy 4th Birthday, cutie pie = )

Leah said...

Oh sweetie!!! I love you, Emmadee. 4 years old! How can it be?!