Here is our awesome closet. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate this. We have been shoving our stuff into Kenan's closet and having no room. We've literally been stacking clothes on top of the hangers just to get things in the closet. This is AWESOME!


I am looking for some bargain furniture and wall decor to fill this space. I would like to find some paintings with red in it to bring out the bedding. Also, a chair of sorts and a bookcase or tall dresser. Oh.. and a rug that somehow matches it all.

We are hopefully getting a metal headboard today. That will change the look a little. We love our room. After 9 months of living in a living room it almost feels like we are honeymooning again. We have our own space! It's great. Nothing else downstairs is finished yet so we are still coming up to go to the bathroom but we don't care. It is just nice to have a space of our own... and such a beautiful space at that.

5 comments:
So awesome! Looks like a heavenly retreat!
congratulations! SO happy for you. It looks so nice and clean!
Your new bedroom looks wonderful, Hannah! Good job with the remodel = )
P.S. ~ But I would suggest putting a rug on the floor by your bed so your feet don't land on the cold tile first thing in the morning...especially in the winter...brrrr!!
OR at least keep some slippers beside your bed ; )
Post a Comment