Saturday, October 16, 2010

Auntie Danie

Auntie Danie came to visit us this past week. We sure loved having her company around. I don't know who enjoyed it more... the kids or me.? I loved having someone who knew me before come to share my life with me here. It was like a breath of fresh air but the time passed way too quickly and now we are all sad she is gone. Here she is with all the kiddos and Abby's new love of her life, Charlie.
Abby and Charlie. She took to Danie's little dog right away. Even babysitting for her and taking her potty tons of times outside. She just loved her. I think very soon it might be time for some pets. To start with I think we will get them some rabbits! :-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when family comes to visit. It's always that much needed family time that can get you through anything. And love the dog! :)