Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Long Wait

A few weeks back we went to a hotel in the cities and stayed for 3 nights while Joel had training . We were in a king suite with a whirlpool which would have been great had Abby not had a horrible cough that kept me up all night long each night. Kenan loves his swing!

He also loves his 3.00 garage sale chair



My kids really have never had experience in leaves. It is so great to have all these huge trees and piles and piles of leaves. We are having a blast.



After two long months I'm happy to report that I am finally back to reality. I have my internet back-- and we even have a news channel again. I feel like we've been camping and out of touch.








3 comments:

Missie said...

You have such duet babies!

Sara said...

Welcome back to the world! ;) Seems you are enjoying yourselves up north!

Beth said...

well, welcome back! :) you've been missed.