I've been in awe, somewhat jealous and very amazed this past month watching my sister's blog and pictures while she is in Africa. I've always had such a desire to go there and hope someday it will come true. For now I have to live vicariously through her and my cousin who is now there with her. They are spending the month working in a baby orphanage for any of you who want to see what they are up to here are the links.
Leah's and my cousin's Emily's
1 comment:
Aww! I love that you share our blogs out!
Just to say, Acacia Tree isn't an orphanage. It's a Baby Rehabilitation Home. The babies come to be rehabilitated to be sent back to their families, whom are also trained in how best to care for them, or to be placed with families. And it's so not institutionalized-- just a family home where we take in and love a lot of little ones! hehe :)
Maybe someday you can come work with Robin, Hannah :)
Post a Comment