Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a Child's mind

Abby is amazing at her memory verses. Right now we are working on the books of the new testament. She is only reading little words so she is not reading this at all... it is all by memory.

Right now she is working on John 3: 14-16

Listening to her memorize and imprinting God's word on her heart reminds me and encourages me to keep persevering. Right now are the teachable moments, right now is the impressionable time, right now she thinks her mom is the smartest mom and will listen to anything I tell her. Right now the time counts. I need to make the most of it!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh Abby!!!
You are so clever. Auntie is SO proud of you!!! I can't wait for you to recite it for me in person when I'm home this summer :)
I love you, clever girl!