Today was one of those Ah-ha moments for me. A picture was created in my mind of how Jesus cares for us. I was privy to a special father/son moment as I watched my little toddling son who has been walking less than 5 months fall over. I watched as his loving daddy helped him get back up only to have the little guy fall again. Being the patient father Joel is he helped him back up again, only this time to have Kenan stop and stretch his arms up for his daddy to pick him up.
It just came to me as this is what God does with us. He helps us up when we stumble and when we can't get ourselves up again as long as we are willing and stretching our arms to God he carries us through. It was such a beautiful moment and such a startling realization of truth for me.
1 comment:
Oh Hannah, I love this! I can picture those little reaching arms!! I miss that baby boy SO!
The Lord uses your kids to illustrate so much of His heart for me too :) I'm rather glad you have them :)
LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment