Saturday, September 17, 2011

Excitment

Just when I think everyone has forgotten about me and I'm all alone God suprises me with two little stubs in the mail. Stubs that changed my outlook on how I've been feeling and how God feels about me.

A few months ago I entered a contest at Women of Faith and had to give them my blog address and write a short essay on why I would like to have free tickets to one of their events. I figured I didn't win because I didn't hear anything but today I opened my mailbox to find 2 tickets to their event in Oct. in St.Paul. Angie Smith will be there speaking and I love her.. I'm glad I'll finally get to see her in person.

I now have to figure out who I want to bless/have with me at the event. There are so many people that mean so much to me and I would love to hang out with so I'm just going to pray about it and see who God puts on my heart.

Homeschool is going ok. It's very hard to get everything done though. Kenan and Ella make it a little interesting. I'm also starting to train with my dad for this pre-need ins. and to top it all off I am a cubbies leader this year at our awana program. I kind of feel like everything has happened at once and I am quickly sinking under all the demands.

At least I have an encouraging weekend coming up!

3 comments:

Leah said...

So awesome! Thanks God :)

Missie said...

That is so exciting!

Sara said...

Praying for you to find a balance in the chaos of life!