We were blessed to have my sister Leah home this year. I think it is only her 2nd time joining us since I've had kids. My grandparents came up too. My grandpa and grandma Seger both in their 80's and my grandma Pearson all were able to come. It was great to spend that time with them.
My mom does such a beautiful job decorating that I always feel spoiled at her home. The kids really had fun with their cousin Tucker. All in all much fun was had by all.
Here are some pictures to remember it by;
Leah with the kids on Christmas Eve.

Here are all 4 of the Pearson kids. I think this was the day before Christmas eve maybe...I have to tell you the story of her dress. I've been looking and looking for Christmas dresses for the girls. Everything I was finding was just too much so I decided I would have Abby wear hers from last year and Emily was just going to wear a skirt and red top. I was very bummed about this though as I remember clearly as a child being so excited for my Christmas dress each year and wanted my girls to have that same delight. I had resigned happily to the fact that it wouldn't happen this year and lo and behold a friend gave me a beautiful Christmas dress for Emmy because her parents had bought her daughter a new one.
I figured that was perfect.. Abby could wear her old one and Emily could have a dress instead of a skirt and shirt. Well.. I happened to be out at the thrift store in town one morning and the back door where they have their new inventory was open and there was a BEAUTIFUL little girls Christmas dress hanging up back there. I was talking to my sister and telling her I wish it was out because maybe I could get it for Abby and a little while later a lady walked up to me with the dress and said there were some stains on it so I could have it for 2.00. 2.00!!!!!!!! I came home and spotted those stains right out and she had a beautiful size 6 dress to wear.
I felt so spoiled rotten!







No comments:
Post a Comment