For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
just saw this on fb. very cute. Congratulations. I have to say, Hannah, I was waiting on this announcement since we always have babies together!!!! I'm due Dec. 9. yeah! I wonder if our Kate and Emily will even meet before we have the next 2? :0) sad, isn't it?
just saw this on fb. very cute. Congratulations. I have to say, Hannah, I was waiting on this announcement since we always have babies together!!!! I'm due Dec. 9. yeah! I wonder if our Kate and Emily will even meet before we have the next 2? :0) sad, isn't it?
Congratulations Joel and Hannah! It will be fun to see if you have 3 girls and Joel never gets the bathroom(!)...or if this one will be a little boy!! :) Seems like boys are running in the Seger family right now!! We are happy for you.
Thanks guys! I am so excited. I just feel so blessed. Being a mom is my most cherished role and I am so thankful that we get to add to our number and go through each and every stage again. I love it!
8 comments:
I just wrote this on FB...but congrats!!! January babies are the sweetest babies. :)
HANNAH- CONGRATS!!!! I AM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! What a blessing :)
Yea Hannah! How exciting for you guys! Abby and Emily are going to be such good helpers for you!
Congrats:)
just saw this on fb. very cute. Congratulations. I have to say, Hannah, I was waiting on this announcement since we always have babies together!!!! I'm due Dec. 9. yeah! I wonder if our Kate and Emily will even meet before we have the next 2? :0) sad, isn't it?
just saw this on fb. very cute. Congratulations. I have to say, Hannah, I was waiting on this announcement since we always have babies together!!!! I'm due Dec. 9. yeah! I wonder if our Kate and Emily will even meet before we have the next 2? :0) sad, isn't it?
Congratulations Joel and Hannah! It will be fun to see if you have 3 girls and Joel never gets the bathroom(!)...or if this one will be a little boy!! :) Seems like boys are running in the Seger family right now!! We are happy for you.
Thanks guys! I am so excited. I just feel so blessed. Being a mom is my most cherished role and I am so thankful that we get to add to our number and go through each and every stage again. I love it!
I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I love this video so much :)
Post a Comment