For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Emmy
Emily has such her own unique little personality. She really is our comedian and seems to always be saying something to make us chuckle. This weekend we went up north to visit our families for Memorial Day Weekend and one of the evenings we went out driving with my parents and Jonah and Danie through the pastures. Emily kept going from front seat to back seat over and over. Finally, Joel told her she just has to stay in the back with us. She wanted to come and sit with me then and so he let her and she comes to me and says, "Daddy's mean mom." It was soo stinkin cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment