On a different note do any of you know anything about getting your own health insurance. Mechanics health insurance premiums are extremely high and the coverage isn't very great. We just found out that our insurance is going up another 100.00 a month starting end of this month. It went up 70.00 a month 6 months ago. This is just ridiculous. We will now be paying 750.00 a month for our family of 4. I really don't know a lot about trying to get on our own but if anyone does please let me know.
This Sunday we decided to take the girls into the cities and do something fun since we had been doing a garage sale all week.
Here is Emily on the carousel. She loved it. She cried for 10 min. when she had to get off. Then there is Abby who cried because she was afraid to go on them.

a sneak peak at our new bunk beds--- I love them

You can have them be single beds too so that is what the girls will have someday when they are older. I will update soon with the finished look-- bedding and mattresses!

Me and Emily riding the carousel


Joel and Abby 
sitting on a turtle. The girls were pretty amazed at the real tortoises.

sitting on a turtle. The girls were pretty amazed at the real tortoises.





2 comments:
Oh my poor Emmy!!!!!!! Look at that face!!!!! I wish I was there to kiss it all better :(
I love her smile sitting on the turtle's back :)
Abby is so funny how she's afraid of the carousel!!! Crazy girl whom I love to bits...
Missing all of you so when I see the photos! But keep them coming :)
Love you!
Insurance information--
Minnesota Department of Health
http://www.health.state.mn.us/healthcare.html
Companies licensed to sell individual/family policies in MN
http://www.health.state.mn.us/clearinghouse/licenlist.pdf
You'll have to call to get quotes. I'd look closely at what each plan covers before making a decision.
Good luck!
Post a Comment