Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my dad! Without him I wouldn't be here and couldn't have this beautiful family that I do! I love you Dad!
I am a day late in posting this but I really wanted to. I was just off spending time with my hubby and girls yesterday and didn't have a chance.


Happy Father's Day Joel! You are such an inspiring dad, you make me want to be a better mom just to somewhat compare to you. You are so gentle and good to our little girls. I know they will grow up with all there questions answered, "Am I lovely, Am I worthy." Thank you for that! I don't want my little girls to need to go out and find love. I want them to be secure enough in all the love they have that they can wait on God's timing! Thank you for being the kind of dad that Abby wants to marry when she gets big. They sure are the most precious things we ever did! I am so grateful for them and you!


Just yesterday I walked into Abby's room to find Joel playing barbies with Abby. He doesn't look too enthralled but he is doing it!

Here they are at the town carnival


Joel and Abby



Joel and Emmy.










1 comment:

Leah said...

This is sooo precious, Hannah.
You're right, those girls will know they are loved and lovely and worth it all....
I'm so glad too.
Hannah, just think, it's all God's grace that you married him because you came into it with wounds that might have led you away from such a man, you know? He is SO so beautifully gracious...
Love you!