Friday, July 30, 2010

Some recent Pictures

Life has been busy... I've been packing...packing... and doing more packing. We have made time for a few things though which are shown below. In one week we will be in our new house.


You would think this is just an ordinary packing box........ but it's not! :-)
Abby and her good friend Eva swimming....


Me and my little boy-- this was his first time swimming.



Emily swimming. She loved her water wings.





Abby pushing Kenan around the lake




Kenan chillin'





Emily pushing Kenan








Kenan playing with the water








Kenan's first time in his high chair-- he was picking up the food and eating it.







My cousin Veronica got to meet Kenan for the first time.




My Uncle Ron met him for the 1st time too and carried him all around.















4 comments:

Missie said...

glad the packing is going well! The pictures are so cute, I am not sure Kenan really knew what the lake was! Lol!

Leah said...

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE that photo of him in the highchair. Honestly, I don't know why but it's one of my favourites ever!!

Deb said...

So glad you and your family could attend the reception = )

It was great to see all of you (even though I didn't have much time to visit).

I'll miss you after you move, but look forward to keeping in touch through your blog, email & phone calls.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say Hi!.

I'm your newest follower.

Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

I just got back from short trip to Ban Chiang Heritage you can read on my post.

http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/whats-made-my-sunday-gone.html

my community is http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

Have a nice day.

Nan