The girls with my mom ( I have no clue why I can't get the underlining off or the pink font.)Life is a highway... I want to ride it all night long..... We sure have been burning up a lot of highway these days. This weekend will be our 3rd weekend in a row heading up north. I have been there more than home these days. We have some big changes coming up that I will be able to let you in on when I know of them fully. As for now... we are cruising down the road... praying for God's will and hanging on for the ride.
My dad taking a very rare moment out of his busy schedule to spend some much needed time with his grandkids.Abby's awesome bridge. She is amazing at this and can hold it for several minutes. Her teacher told me that she is really good.
This is how messy Kenan gets when he eats. He rubs it everywhere.
My really good friend since high school had a baby girl and I got to meet her for the 1st time. She is just itty bitty and the most precious little thing. I'm glad this is just a first for the rest of her life! :-)
The Kopkie grandkids- minus Kenan and Stephen. They were all ready to head to the rodeo.
I've been doing lots of reading, praying, and soul searching. I found this to be good and speak to me at the moment..."Human nature has a tendency to try to reconstruct old ways and pick up where we left off. If we're wise, we won't continue to go back to the way things were (we can't anyway). We must instead forget the old standard and accept a "new normal.""--- Don Piper in 90 minutes in Heaven.
1 comment:
Hey love! Great pics! It is fun to see you parents!
P.s. I gave you a blog award, check out my latest blog post!
Post a Comment