Sunday, March 27, 2011

28 years

I'm so blessed to have these 28 years of life. God has given me such a blessing in a husband. Joel is really good to me and such a great pillar for our family. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for this man.
What is not to be thankful about these 3 little ones. I am so incredibly blessed. I LOVE them so much. Raising these 3 beautiful children has really made me reflect on how much God must love us. I love them beyond measure and that is how he loves us... his children. It is such a neat reflection of His love. I just can't help but feel thankful, even if my husband forgot the H! :-)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hehe. I love your family!!

Deb said...

Glad to see you had a blessed birthday, Hannah!!

If you hadn't mentioned the missing "H" on your birthday cake....no one else probably would have even noticed ; )

Missie said...

Happy birthday sweetie! You are so blessed!