I am so late in writing this post. This last month has gone by in a blur. My sweet Abigail is 6. (She asked us to call her Abigail now). I don't know when or how this happened. All I did was wake up each day and do my best to take care of her and teach her and now by little 9 lb 6 oz baby is 6. Wow! She is such a precious child and I delight in her soo much. She has truly lived up to her names meaning... Father's joy and source of delight. I love you my sweet Abigail. I know God has amazing things stored for you. With your strong spirit and wonderful compassion God will take you farther than you ever imagined. Keep trusting him!
I love you sooo much and am so overjoyed that God entrusted you to our care.
Love -- Mommy

Abby had a wonderful surprise for her birthday. Her best friend Eva showed up and stayed the night.

The girls changed into eachother's clothes and had us call them eachtother's name. It was cute.

She also had a friend party and had 5 friends come... it was supposed to be 6 but one couldn't come. She requested that our good friend "auntie Dana" come and play guitar and sing worship songs. Dana has an amazing voice and it was so much fun to have that at the party. It was also neat to see the girls sing along.

Abby's friends. They had a scavenger hunt around the yard.
Abby and her cake.

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
No comments:
Post a Comment