Daddy Dates by Greg Wright was a great book to get you thinking about how you should be treating your daughters and get them thinking on how they want to be treated from a man in the future. As parents we should be training our children so why not carry that over to the dating arena and showing them what they should expect and how they should be treated. Greg does a great job of not only showing you what to expect with girls throughout the years but also getting into their minds to show the reader how girls think. He writes very cleary and adds a good amount of humor into it. I recieved this book for my husband to read and he really enjoyed it. Our girls are still a little young but it is never too early to start. He has some great pointers on what to be watching out for and also ideas of things to do with them throughout the years. As fathers it is really important to win your little girls hearts so they will trust you and be strong, confident women when they grow up. Dad's play a key role in this. Daddy Dates is a must read for every dad who has little girls.
**I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
No comments:
Post a Comment