Look at all we've canned so far. Still to come: Loads of tomato sauce, salso, we have also frozen lots of green beans and peppers cut in strips and onions. Yum!
We went to como zoo and rode the carousel
Abby now rides training wheel free and so does Emily actually!
Our little man's first hair cut at 1 1/2.
our bathroom downstairs. We are still waiting on the shower to be finished but it is looking beautiful!
our bathroom downstairs. We are still waiting on the shower to be finished but it is looking beautiful!
I've been working hard to get a perfect little area set-up downstairs for our home-school. After doing it at the kitchen table last year and having to get things set up and torn down I really wanted our own space this year. We have a barbie house with barbies for when Emily is done with pre-school and I also have barns and a bin of hard animals for a certain little man who is sure to make this year hard for me.
We will be spending lots and lots of hours here each day.
We will be spending lots and lots of hours here each day.
The new patio-- we didn't do this... my parents did. Isn't it awesome!
our ever growing wood-pile
I think we already have 80 hours put into gathering wood with lots more to go. It is so time-consuming.
I am now a liscensed life producer and plan to sell pre-need ins. for my dad's funeral home.
The 3 main reasons why life is soooo busy!
The sweet little baby who I also watch full-time. Did I mention how hectic life has been?!
our ever growing wood-pile
I think we already have 80 hours put into gathering wood with lots more to go. It is so time-consuming.
I am now a liscensed life producer and plan to sell pre-need ins. for my dad's funeral home.
The 3 main reasons why life is soooo busy!
The sweet little baby who I also watch full-time. Did I mention how hectic life has been?!
Joel has started school. He is finishing his A.A.S degree at the moment with an emphasis in civil engineering. He is open to other options as he really doesn't know what he wants to do when he grows up but this gives him some direction.
Awana starts next week as does homeschool and the kids are pumped.
Joel took us to higher ground music fest in the cities a few weekends ago. We really enjoyed Jeremy Camp, Mathew West and Go Fish. It was lots of fun.
I'll try to update sooner next time!

6 comments:
The fruitful garden, the patio, the school room....its all looks fantastic!! :) I don't know how you do it!!
I am so jealous of the garden!
I am glad that everything is coming together!
ditto on the other comments! I've missed you ;) Great catch-up blog post. I get sooo bogged down looking through too many pics that I take and can never pick a few to post and do catch-ups on life. you're really good at that. The school room looks great. What curriculum are you using?
Wow, Hannah....no wonder you've been sooo busy!!
I'd love to come up and see your new home sometime ~ it sounds/looks like things are coming together nicely for your family!
Thanks for catching us up = )
Thanks guys!
Beth.. I use my father's world.
Aunt Deb... I would love for you to come. Anytime!! We love company.
Oooh, I feel so behind on your blog!
After just reading this post I feel like swiping the back of my hand across my forehead and going, "Whew!" haha.
The garden look brilliant!! You are so good at the domestic goddess bit :)
And the preschool room looks like the perfect little classroom :)
And your bathroom is gorgeous! I hope Mom will let us hang a pretty homemade shabby-chic jewelry-hanger-thingy when I'm there to make it for you :)
Oh my goodness, how I adore your little ones!!! Miss them so...
Joel doesn't know what he wants to be when he "grows up" hehe. Do we ever REALLY know?
Love you, Hannah. Love your whole family so much. So thankful for each one of the Kopkies :)
Post a Comment