For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Friday, September 21, 2007
car accident
Joel was in a bad car accident this morning. A lady pulled out in front of him and he t-boned her rolling her car onto it's side. The fire trucks had to come in order to cut her out of her car. They both are fine. God was really watching over Joel. He hit his head into the steering wheel and hurt his nose and collarbone and neck. He has a bad headache at the moment. The dr. said it would be even worse tom. Poor guy has to work at Sears all weekend and he doesn't think he can get out of it. He took today off from Lexus as the dr. told him he should. Now we just need to figure out getting a new car for him and find out how to get coverage for new glasses, the dr. visit, the loaner car, the tow, ect.... When it rains it pours here-- speaking of pouring we had golf ball size hail lastnight that damaged our home too. God has been watching over us though and for that I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment