For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Daddy and his baby girl
Joel and Emily on a late night wake time. Emily woke up and wouldn't go back to bed so he showed her his work shop. She loved to watch the tools working. Soo cute..
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOODNESS! These photos made me want to pick up my pudgy little angel niece so badly and just snuggle her and cry!! She is too precious. Her eyes seem tired though.
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS! These photos made me want to pick up my pudgy little angel niece so badly and just snuggle her and cry!! She is too precious. Her eyes seem tired though.
Joel looks really handsome as well!
Post a Comment