For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Giggling Emily
Emily just adores Abby and always seems to be laughing or smiling when she is around. It is so precious.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just seemed to notice that I can leave comments on here even without having an account...
I love the videos, Hannah! Keep them coming. I miss my girlies so much....
1 comment:
I just seemed to notice that I can leave comments on here even without having an account...
I love the videos, Hannah! Keep them coming. I miss my girlies so much....
Post a Comment