Saturday, September 15, 2007

Only Us

Lastnight I was on the computer and Joel was outside working on our truck. Around 10:30 he came in the house and came down here and I could tell he was upset. He was holding something in his hand and he told me he had a big problem. I thought it was something with the truck as he had already had to make a 40 mile run to get some more parts. He opened up his hand and here was some pieces of this tooth. Then he smiled. I just couldn't contain my laughter. Half of one of his front teeth was missing. He looks like a hillbilly. It really isn't funny as it is going to cost us a lot of money that we don't have and he is too embarresed to go anywhere until he can get it fixed. I keep trying to get him to take a picture and he refuses. It might be just me and Abby who get to see it. Abby noticed it without us having to even tell her. She said "you break your tooth daddy?" It was so cute. I hope all of you have better luck this weekend---

No comments: