For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Friday, December 12, 2008
Abby
Abby never ceases to crack me up. The other day she named her pet rabbit Sarah Palin. Where does she come up with this. I know she heard us talking about her during the election. I always had talk radio on so she heard her name there a lot too but it is now over a month past. We haven't talked about her in a long time. It just really caused me to laugh. I am glad she knows to choose names from people with character!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! What imaginations and memories kids have!
That is hilarious!
Kids... they never cease to amaze us! She is a very smart little girl!
Post a Comment