Tuesday, December 23, 2008

and more to the story....

Well- Abby started throwing up lastnight. Poor little girl. She couldn't quit. She also got diarrea and had it go up her back. I am so thankful to my sister. She took care of her all night so I could try to sleep. I still was up most of the night too but Leah did most of the gross stuff. She is so amazing. What a Godly example of how selflessy we are supposed to live. Thank you Leah.
I still don't know whether it could just be bad food and we got food poisoning. It was too early for Abby to get it from me so it means we would have both had to pick it up from somplace but for fear of getting sick we haven't been anywhere together all week. I had to go to work but she didn't come. I don't know if we could have different things or if it really could just be food. Little Emily is still fine. I pray she stays that way. I am just so bummed. Christmas is ruined. Nobody wants to be around us which is totally understandable but I don't know what we should do. I am here alone right now- Joel comes tonight and we are in a winter storm watch so I don't want to drive back alone. Plus Leah is home for Christmas from Sweden and Caleb is here before leaving for South Korea. I really want to spend time with everyone. We have Joel's family's christmas on Saturday which gives us several days to be over it by then. I guess we will just have to wait and see if anyone else gets it. I am so thankful to my in-laws for letting us stay here and being so gracious to us.

1 comment:

Beth said...

that's AWFUL Hannah! I'm so sorry. Your sister is amazing. I'm thankful you have her. One of these years you'll be telling your girls about that terrible Christmas w the storms and the throwing up and you'll probably even have a little laugh and they won't even remember it! I'm hoping you all are better tomorrow and that you get some good time with your family enjoying Christ's birth! (you can probably relate more this Christmas with the filthy conditions and lowly place of His birth since you've been so sick- celebrate Him!)