Wednesday, December 10, 2008

croup

My poor girls are suffering with croup right now. Abby had it first and woke up on Sat. night with a fever and barking cough. Lastnight we had a houseful of company (Danie, Jonah and Leah) and Emily woke up crying and barking and had a fever. I ended up sleeping with her in my bed because her breathing was so difficult. Does anyone know anything about what to do with croup? I have a feeling I am in for some long nights. At least I have Leah around for a few days to help me out. On Friday Caleb comes back from boot camp and he and Danie are staying for the weekend. I can't wait to see him. Hopefully my girls will be in better spirits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hannah said...

how in the world do you get a deleted comment back? I don't know how I even deleted it but now it is gone?