Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Peek

Here is a little Christmas peek at our home. There is just something wonderful about having your home looking all Christmacy. I dont' know what it is but I love it.
This is our little tree that you see right when you walk in the door. It has all our keepsake ornaments on it.
Here is our big tree in the living room. It is decorated with more of a theme.

And the stockings are hung over the wall with care...

I love Christmas pointsettias and needed to find some homes for these beautiful silks.




I think I have posted about our old nativity before but this hideous thing holds many memories from me as a child. The hands are broken off of Mary and Joseph from years of play. It really is an ugly set but the things I can teach my kids with it are priceless....




Our holiday centerpiece and our advent calendar hanging on the window.
Feel free to decorate your blog with a Christmas Peek and send me your links so I can see too!




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love decorating for christmas, too - but I am always equally excited to take it all done the first of the new year!