Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's new

This is what happens when you give the girls some paint and and thier hands
getting ready to get started So- what all is new with us? This week is hectic, On Thursday we have a realtor coming to take pictures of our house and get it on the market. I am trying to make it spotless but that is very hard with two little kids. Here is an example, while working on my bedroom today the girls got into paint and decided to color the carpet in the living room. Then later in the day, Emily reached into her diaper and pulled out fecal mattered hands and put it on her toys. The cleanup is just non-stop.
Also, amidst all this I am hosting a baby shower at my home on Sunday and have 16-20 people coming. I know I am insane! I work closing shifts both nights this weekend as well.
I have been asked to be a bridesmaid in Caleb and Danie's wedding. I am so excited to have a part in thier day. Our whole family will be up there. Joel is a groomsmen and the girls are the flower girls. It is going to be precious. So far all the details Danie has told me makes me think this will be an amazing wedding! I can't wait.
We don't have any clue where we are going to move to when the house sells so if any of you hear of any good, cheap ideas for us let us know please! I am just anxious to get it done and move on.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate! Maybe you need to step back and rest awhile!

Where are you planning on buying a house? Why are you selling the one you have now?

I love seeing pictures of Abby. She is so cute!

Beth said...

that's CUTE wrapping paper! I can't believe there are no handprints on the carpet. you're brave!

Leah said...

I can't believe you did it on the living room carpet either! With nothing laid down beneath them, even!! Woah.

They are so cute!! NAKED BABY! Hehe :)

I miss them so much and it's only been 2 days since I've last seen them :)

Kathryn said...

WHOA! I would never have paint in the house like that! You are brave. Hopefully they didnt make too much of a mess. :)

Hannah said...

It is actually in the basement on remnant carpeting. This paint is washable so I knew it would be fine. Earlier in the day they got into watercolor paint on the living room carpet upstairs and I wasn't able to get all that out.

Lindsay said...

My girl - you're BUSY....and BRAVE!! I'll tackle the painting this summer, OUTside. :-)