Friday, March 27, 2009

My 26th birthday

My girls loved the Easter bunny in the mall and kept giving him/her hugs over and over again. They're nothing like me huh mom? I was afraid of anything in costume and would scream and not go near them.
For my birthday I met my friend Sarah and her kids and we went to this huge indoor playplace called Edinborough. It was massive.

This is me, Emily and Elijah in the eye of the snake at the top.


Here is the play structure. I climbed through it several times and so did my 8 month pregnant Sarah. You had to twist your body to fit through all these little stairways and tunnels. It was pretty neat.



Here is Emily pushing Elijah.




Abby pushing Eva





Going down slides






Me and Emily-- she loved it and after everything she would say, "adain, adain."
Abby, on the otherhand, cried and didn't want to go down any slides. She was being a stinker.


My friend Sarah with the kids. She is such a blessing to me.







Here is a picture of the stairs you had to climb through. I would have to climb through a stair and then reach down to pull Emily and Elijah up to and then push them up to the next one. It was a tight squeeze.









Joel's mom made me some cakes and Seth and Liz came and we had dinner and cake with all of them.

The kids were all waiting for cakes










Here is Emily after the cake. She loved it.





Here she is nice and clean before cake


Me and Emily with my cakes



I am so grateful for my 26 years of life. God has been so good. He has blest me with the desires of my heart. I have two beautiful healthy girls. They are literally my delight. I have the love of a good man who I love in return and most importantly I am loved by God and chosen by God. This year has been a big learning year for me. I feel my relationship with God is on a new level as He showed me more of himself. I have been able to let go of a lot of my fears and misconceptions that I had before and embrace the truly amazing God that He is. I love knowing that nothing happens that is out of his hands or his control. I am just really thankful for where I am at in my life and praying for his protetion and guidance in the year to come.


Thank you God for proving yourself faithful over and over again. Thank you for taking the time to teach me and mold me, even though I am nothing. Thank you for making me something in you. You are truly an amazing God and more than worthy of all praise!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah! Is it today? Today is my son's b'dy. He is 41, loves the LORD, loves his wife, and loves his kids. He turned out to be a great person.

Loved the pics of you and your friend too.

Kathryn said...

Edinborough is so much fun! Alex really loves going there and its not that expensive because adults are free and you can bring your own snacks. That orange slide is a killer though. Alex went down on it on my lap and I about lost my stomach at the bottom. He stood up and said "Can we go again?". :) I said, "Lets go get Daddy" lol.