Here are the girls at an apple orchard nearbyFor I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Monday, September 28, 2009
a few weekend photos
My little brother Jonah came down this weekend to celebrate his 18th birthday with us and while he was here Joel got him a great deal on this Lexus. I have never seen someone so excited about buying a car. I personally, always feel a little sick. :-)
Here are the girls at an apple orchard nearby
Here are the girls at an apple orchard nearby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment