We had Emily's dr. appt. today. Abby was supposed to come and get her 2nd round of Dtap but since she got a fever yesterday she stayed home with dad. She is still running a fever and a has a little cough but nothing else seems to be wrong so hopefully it isn't the flu.
Poor Emmy on the other hand; she was all excited this morning to be going to the dr. and did great the whole time we were there, up until the blood draw that is. They layed her back on the table and put the rubber band around her arm and she layed there so bravely and then came the poke and she started trying to pull the shot out. She kept saying, "this hurts mom, this hurts", while big tears are rolling down her cheeks. I would so rather be the one taking the shot. I can endure it all but I don't want to see my kids have to go through it. They couldn't get any blood to come out so we had to go to the hospital and have them do it there. They poked her other arm there and had to move it around a bit but they did get blood so tomorrow we should hear back what the results are. He wants to rule out leukemia and rheumatoid arthritis so I am praying the results come back negative. She still has a heart murmur and we have an echocardiogram scheduled for Nov 2nd. The dr. too said that the pains don't sound like growing pains and he wants to get to the bottom of it also. I just am praying it is an easy fix.
I had my 24 week appt. today and am measuring 26 weeks. Go figure! We always have big babies. :-)
3 comments:
Oh, Hannah, I know you are scared for your little one. I'm praying that it will turn out to be nothing.
Please keep us posted!
Hannah, Hannah- you poor girl. There are lots of prayers for little Miss Emily. Have faith in the doctors and most importantly God, that things will end up being nothing major. Keep us all posted and we will keep praying :)
Good Luck Hannah, Poor Em will be just fine. I know how you worry though, I do the same thing, you can't help not too. Keep me posted and she is in our prayers
Post a Comment