Friday, September 25, 2009

some pictures

The girls loving some kitties that a lady from my work had
Emily was just estatic. She couldn't quit saying how much she loved them and how cute they were.

The girls in their matching p.j.'s


Emily with her carebear balloon the hospital gave her.
Abby and Emily cuddling






The girls flying a kite on a windy day

Emily learned how to ride her trike and she had to get it out to show me her new skills. She was so cute and cautious riding it.











Abby and Emily at a river





I suprised Joel and took him to twilight golf last week. I knew it was something he would love to do with all of us as whenever he goes he asks me to come along. It was about time that I went.

Joel and Emily golfing







Emily loved the golf cart






Abby helping daddy











The girls playing in their pool on one of our many 80 degree Sept days.














No comments: