Friday, January 20, 2012




I have to admit, as if you guys don't know, I've been lacking in the blog world lately. Just busy with other things and most of the time my thoughts feel too jumpled to get them down in writing. You can imagine my excitement this morning when I found I had been given a Liebster award. I feel so honored. :-) It is a German word meaning dearest, beloved, favorite. So sweet! My cousin Veronica passed it onto me and you should all check out her blog. She has lots of great gluten free recipes and step by step pictures of how to make them. She also shares her heart for God and the lessons she is learning. Go check her out!






So here are the rules that go along with this award: The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, to promote and encourage new friendships among the blog community.
Part of this award is to pass it on to others. Here are the rules:

1.Post the award on your blog.


2.Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.


3.Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know.


4.Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere... other bloggers.


5.Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!




1. Beth from The Stamper Story. I've been blessed to actually know Beth. She is an amazing mother of 4 who is getting ready to leave for the mission field with her pastor husband. They went through a life changing ordeal last year when her husband almost lost his life due to an infection. She is also an amazing crafter and makes such adorable things that inspire me to be more creative. Go check her out!




2. Kara from Delicious Ambiguity. Kara is a friend from high school that I have kept in touch with. She has a great writing style and shares all the humor that goes on in her life with a very positive perspective.




3. Lindsay from Our lives in a Nutshell. I have only met Lindsay once.. because I was buying some of her amazing crafts from her, but even once let me know that her and I could be great friends! Lindsay is a kindred spirit. She is mommy to 4 little ones all the while working like crazy doing all kinds of things to help provide. She writes honestly and also with great humor. Check out her blog.. it is a sure way to make you laugh.




4. My sister Leah from In the hands of the master poet. Leah lives overseas in the UK and has a passion for serving God in whatever capacity that may be. She has traveled to Romania and Africa to work with orphaned babies as well as serving in mission roles in both Sweden and the UK. She is a very gifted writer who has even had some of her work published. Through her writing she will remind you how much God loves you and inspire you to make a difference. You should really check her out!




5. Missie at Fill My Thirst. Missie is a friend from my middle school days who I reconnected with a couple years ago. She has a deep heart for God and shares her struggles in a very real way. She is also a great photographer, and gives lots of fun craft ideas.

No comments: