Friday, January 20, 2012

My little man is two!!!

Oh how I love this litte man. I don't know how he can already be two. What a shock it was to have a boy after two little girls. I had no clue how very different they are. That things like saying, "vroom, vroom" for every machine that has an engine would come so early and so clear. Or the disaster he can put my house into within a 5 min. period.

I'm so grateful God saw fit for me to experience a boy. I love every minute of it!















Kenan-

I know that you are going to go on in life to do amazing things for God. You are going to be a warrior for His kingdom. I feel so priveleged that God gave you to us to train and equip. You truly are a blessing and I love you so much! Always know that you are special to God and to us our big blue-eyed boy.

Love-

Mommy




1 comment:

Sara said...

lol...Boys are VERY different than girls. I don't know how people with more than 2 boys do it. Happy Birthday Kenan!