
More jumping

and more

Tub time--

Abby with a little girl I used to babysit when she was a baby. I haven't seen her in over two years and she came over today. Her name is Payton.

Abby wanting to be outside when it was freezing out and she had to wear her sunglasses even though it was cloudy.
Her first haircut.
The finished result. I took about an inch and a half of the bottom and then layered it up about 2 inches. She sat perfectly and even watned it blowdryed. She was a perfect client!
Sanding a project with Daddy.
I cut too much of Emily's fingernail off and made her bleed :-( I put a bandaid on and she just kept staring at it and wanted to eat it. Poor little pumpkin. She was sick here too. She ran a 101.8 temp for 2 days off an on. I brought her in and she had an ear infection.

Her first haircut.

The finished result. I took about an inch and a half of the bottom and then layered it up about 2 inches. She sat perfectly and even watned it blowdryed. She was a perfect client!

Sanding a project with Daddy.

I cut too much of Emily's fingernail off and made her bleed :-( I put a bandaid on and she just kept staring at it and wanted to eat it. Poor little pumpkin. She was sick here too. She ran a 101.8 temp for 2 days off an on. I brought her in and she had an ear infection.

1 comment:
Oh how adorable!!!
Of course she's trying to eat it :) I can just see her staring at it, the little wheels turning in her head... I so wish I could have an Emily snuggle!!!
I watched 'Happy Feet' last night and it made me think of Abby because it's the movie we tried to watch that day at Stewarts, remember? I miss her so much...
Love how bossy she is in that video :) Hehe. "Hold my hands! Hold my hands!... pease." :)
Post a Comment