For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Supper Time
Here is the girls at supper time. They are always very chattery at dinner. They keep me company on the long nights that Joel is gone. They are my angels--
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
These two videos break my heart wide open because it cannot possibly contain all that beauty these two princess nieces raise up in it!!! I love love love love love them...
1 comment:
These two videos break my heart wide open because it cannot possibly contain all that beauty these two princess nieces raise up in it!!!
I love love love love love them...
Post a Comment