
This is subject to change. I don't really like it all there but I have so many little things and don't know where to put them.

That is a handprint that we made of Abby's hand last Christmas. I had to hang it somewhere. It is too precious.

This is just a taste of what our cluttered house looks like with some of the Christmas things up. It is for Leah to see what we do for the holidays since she has never been to our house this time of year. Abby had a blast helping me decorate. The tree you see is just our Charlie Brown tree. That is where we put all the hodge podge decorations we get over the years. We are going to be cutting down a real Christmas tree but not until next Friday. Joel has had to work every single day since Thanksgiving and won't get another day off until Friday of next week. It stinks. 
Our stockings. They are held up by holders that say Joy. I need to move the plant but needed Joel's help so some things aren't getting done until he has time.
Here is our little pencil tree. Abby decorated all the lower branches and did a great job.
Proud Abby
Our banister has garland on it.

Our stockings. They are held up by holders that say Joy. I need to move the plant but needed Joel's help so some things aren't getting done until he has time.

Here is our little pencil tree. Abby decorated all the lower branches and did a great job.

Proud Abby

Our banister has garland on it.

This little manger scene is hideously ugly but it has a lot of meaning. Every year my mom would put this up and we loved to unwrap each figurine and hear the story. My mom gave it to me last year so now I can do the same with my kids each year. Abby already loved it and wants to play with Jesus. 
This is Emily's bedroom door
Here is Abby's. There are some window clings on her window and we hung some ornaments from her dresser drawers.
Here is my garland and light wrapped dining windows. I think I am going to wrap the deck in lights but didn't get a chance to do that today. Abby would like to see that outside the window.
Hello Clutter--- On top of the cupboars are just random things I have collected over the years that I like but have no place to put. On the counter is a santa clause thing-- which I don't really like santa but this is cute. We need to finish painting.

Still to come... Our Christmas tree

This is Emily's bedroom door

Here is Abby's. There are some window clings on her window and we hung some ornaments from her dresser drawers.

Here is my garland and light wrapped dining windows. I think I am going to wrap the deck in lights but didn't get a chance to do that today. Abby would like to see that outside the window.
Hello Clutter--- On top of the cupboars are just random things I have collected over the years that I like but have no place to put. On the counter is a santa clause thing-- which I don't really like santa but this is cute. We need to finish painting.
Still to come... Our Christmas tree
1 comment:
I like seeing your house all cozy for Christmas. Abby must love the feeling of importance there is to putting out all the Christmas things. I always did...
I miss that.
Love you.
Post a Comment