For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Saturday, November 3, 2007
tubtime terror
I was giving both girls a bath this evening and I was sitting on the side of the tub and took my hands off Emily for a moment to take my blouse off and she fell into the water. I pulled her out instantly but she just kept making gasping sounds and didn't even cry for a little bit. It was scary. Poor peanut. After that she just cried and cried. It made me realize what Hero's moms are. Without us they would have died over and over again. Not only drowning in a bath tub but they would also have starvation, and possibly could die of a sore butt too. :-) Thanks mom for always saving me so I could live to do the same for my girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, Hannah, that's scarey!! I'm sorry that happened. I always think about how Maida would never survive without me. Being a mom is hard work because they depend on us for EVERYTHING! I hope that Emily is okay now. I bet that she was just scared.
Post a Comment