
For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Fun night
We got together with some friends the other night and they have one of those big jumpy blow up things. The girls had such a blast. My friends boys are the same age as the girls so it was fun to watch them interact. The even cooler thing is that we can borrow this bouncer and use it for the girls birthday parties this year! Talk about a fun party!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't believe how old Emily looks now! What has happened to our "babies"? :( I want to see you so bad on Friday and see the grown up girls!
Alex LOVES jumper's so I can imagine how much fun the girls had. They keep this thing at their house??!
Post a Comment