For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Friday, January 9, 2009
Here we go again
I am back at Applebees. It is a huge blessing and I am thankful I was able to get it back. We desperatly are in need of that pay and even with that I am not sure what our future holds. I will keep you updated as I know anything. All I know right now is that everything is in God's hands. We are constantly praying for wisdom and the direction to do the right thing. Thank you for your prayers. It means a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stay strong Hannah and Joel! God will get you through it!!!
Hannah, I've been thinking and praying for you. I know it will all work out. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment