For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Nightmare at work
You know how some people are afraid of snakes and spiders and ghosts, well I am afraid of throw-up. It happened to me lastnight at work. A little boy threw up in my section all over the table and floor and chair and since it was my section I was supposed to clean it up. I am not a throw up person. I don't even deal with my own kids when they are throwing up unless I absolutely have to. My insides start quivering and my mind goes blank. I just can't even think. I just stood in the back lastnight and said there was no way I was going out there to deal with it. Thank goodness I work with some amazingly sweet girls who took care of it. I owe them huge. If cleaning up throw up was part of my job I would just stay at home and do daycare. I sure hope that doesn't happen to me again there. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment