Have any of you guys heard of P90X?
Joel and I have always said if we could work out together we could meet our goals. Well, if any of you have seen us Joel is a stick and I am the tree. We are opposites when it comes to weight issues. With this P90X it looks like really, really hard work but it is supposed to do both those things, lose and bulk. They help lay out diet for you too so you do just the right combinations of food at the right times of working out. Joel has been telling me for awhile that he wants to do it and I just know am getting around to looking at it. If anyone has tried it or knows anything about it let me know- Thanks!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! It's kind spendy, otherwise we would've gotten it by now! I actually have their yoga DVD and it kicks your butt! Jon and I really want to do that program together but just don't have the funds for it right now. I think it looks awesome!
Post a Comment