Our candlelight Christmas dinner- It is a tradition for us to have our own Christmas on New Years Eve and have shells, garlic bread, a veggie, and eclair bars. We also open some sparkling fruit juice.

Joel and Abby waiting

Little miss Emma-dee

Emily's baby. She takes such good care of her. Lastnight they slept together and Emily covered up the baby doll with her own precious blankie. I was so impressed. What a good mommy in the making.

Abby got some figure skates-- Thanks to Craigslist--- We are going to try them out today.

Emily and her little people nativity set

Abby loves her barbie and dogs that came with. She said it was the present she has always wanted.

Here they are staging the Nativity

Emily riding Abby's smart cycle- a gift from Grandpa and Grandma Kopkie. What a fun thing that they both are enjoying.

Emiy and her new stroller and baby doll. She pushed this thing back and forth for 1/2 hour lastnight. Everytime the baby would start to fall out she was get so upset. It was adorable.

2 comments:
I love your candle light tradition - looks fun!
The girls look like they had a wonderful xmas. I've heard great things about that smart cycle. My kids have the nativity scene too and it comes out every Christmas. that's a gift that you'll keep using over and over. :-)
I wish I had known about the little people nativity set. I would have gotten one for Alex. We had the advent calendar and he now understands that Christmas is Jesus's birthday. The little pople would have helped me explain better. Next year! :)
Post a Comment