For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Trouble
The conversation went something like this:
Me: "Emily, what did you do? Did you eat the chapstick?"
She is so stinking cute! I'm glad that you take the time to grab the camera in times like these! :) It's fun to see and these pictures will create great memories someday.
4 comments:
She is so stinking cute! I'm glad that you take the time to grab the camera in times like these! :) It's fun to see and these pictures will create great memories someday.
How could you be mad at that sweet little face? :)
Oh my goodness, I love my niecies! I'd give her my chapstick in a heartbeat :)
Thats so great! Its nice that you are blogging all of these things and you can show them when they are older.
One time...you ate a whole tube of chapstick!
"I did not!"
Yeah? Ill show you. :)
Post a Comment