So- It seems I am still learning new lessons. Yesterday the heat index was 110 so I thought what a great day to fill up our pool and hang out in it. Abby was out for around 4 hours total and Emily and I were only about 2. When Abby came in the house she immediately told me she had a headache and then layed on the couch for an hour and then told me she was going to throw-up. I guess she got some mild heat stroke. So, the lesson here is even though they are playing in cold water they still can't be out for that long at a time when it is this hot!
The other things I have learned lately are more pregnancy related.
-You are just as excited and anxious for the 3rd as you are the 1st.
- You still worry about everything that could go wrong with the baby and feel totally relieved when you get to hear that little heartbeat (170's).
-Not every pregnancy is the same, this one is very different than my first two (maybe it's a boy this time??)
- I am way bigger this time around. I can't even button my pants anymore and with both girls that didn't happen until around 17-18 weeks.
I am coming up on the 12 week mark this week- Yeah!! I am hoping the nausea lifts soon. It has seemed to get a lot worse this week again so I am hoping it is just my hormones switching and it is going to be getting out of here for good!
Funny things-
While at the dr. hearing the heartbeat Abby said it sounded like a washing machine.
After I got dressed the other day Abby walked in the room and said, "Mom, You are baby huge!" Just for clarification, I am not that big yet. I am bigger now though than I was with either of the girls at this stage.
Emily comes up and kisses my belly and says, "I love you baby in mommy's bummy." It is the most precious thing ever.
Both girls are so excited for this baby and that makes it even more fun. It will be great to have them at ages that they know what is going on and can help. I love it!
5 comments:
Hannah I am SO SO excited for you! Your girls are little sweet hearts! They will love having a baby brother or sister! 170's heartbeat- I'm saying girl! Ohh... I am getting baby fever again having all of these prego friends again :)
Poor Abby! We were only out for an hour in the afternoon and the boys' were dripping in sweat so I thought it would best to keep them inside. The girls are precious with their baby comments! :) Maybe you are right and it is a boy! :) Are you going to find out the gender?
Thanks Guys-
I am so not sure what it is. My gut feeling is boy but I don't know. Both of my girls heart beats were in the 150's. We are going to find out we are pretty sure. I prefer to not know but Joel really, really wants to and won't even talk baby names with me until we find out. My ultrasound is 8 weeks away! I am so excited!
I hope you start to feeling better soon - I know how that all goes...with two others to look after!! And yes - it's your 3rd - you'll show faster, but it'll even out toward the middle/end! yay!
Ooh!!! I LOVE the Emily quote SO MUCH! T-A too says it's the most precious thing...
I hope you fit into the dress, Hannah!! If not, maybe she can take the extra fabric she'll have to take off of the bottom of mine and add some fabric to the side seams of yours... hmmm.
Oh! I love you guys :)
Post a Comment