I am really late at posting my next memory verse. Life has just been crazy here. It seems like I am never home anymore.
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in they sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
I am doing a wonderful bible study right now written by Jennifer Rothschild called- Me, Myself, and Lies. It is amazing and I highly recommend it to everyone. We are working on what we meditate on. I never thought I did meditate- I thought that was something wierd and new-age. Well, the definition for Meditate is: To contemplate, reflect, focus thoughts on, ponder, plan in the mind. I definetly do have a problem with this. We need to make sure that what we are meditating on (letting our thoughts dwell on), is acceptable to God. It is hard to practice all the time but I am trying. This verse will help me to remember that.
No comments:
Post a Comment