This past weekend was really busy. Saturday I went to my cousin Jackee's bridal shower and then her bachelorette party that evening. Sunday we had Danie's, my soon to be sister. My little brother Caleb who is stationed in South Korea is marrying her in 2 weeks and 5 days. We are all very excited!
Abby being a goof!

Melissa Seger and her new baby Micheal.

Opening gifts--- Of course the girls couldn't leave Danie alone for that part.

The girls sitting with Danie listening to the devotion

Paula and baby Tucker

Aunt Deb doing a devotional for Danie

The Bride to be playing the cotton ball game

Abby even got in on the fun

The mother of the groom aka. my mom playing

My Aunt Patty, cousin Brienne, Grandma Pearson, and Aunt Terri and little Emily

Danie's mom- Brenda, Danie, Sara, and my mom

The gifts

The food

The punch and dessert
1 comment:
Oh, I hope those rubber duckies are the ones I sent and no one gave her another pair!!!
Wish I could have been there...
Post a Comment