The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring.~Francis H. Bradley
Tomorrow the girls and I are going to meet MckMama and her precious baby Stellan. It should be fun. I just wish it was a little warmer since we are meeting at a really awesome beach. There is great play equipment there too so they should still have fun.
I work the next two nights. I ended up closing on Wed. night and all day yesterday I was just out of it. It is a lot harder to do closings pregnant because I am already tired.
I had a dr. appt. yesterday and we scheduled my 20 week ultrasound for the 20th of August. How exciting! I can't believe I am already almost half way there. My sister flies in from Sweden on Tues. and will be here until Thurs. so the kids and I are pretty pumped about that. She is coming home to be in my little brother, Caleb's wedding on the 1st of August. Next weekend Joel and I and the girls are going to visit Joel's brother and his wife and 4 kids who just recently relocated 4 hours from here. Then the girls and I are going to visit my parents for 10 days. Life just seems so busy all the time. It's good to stay busy. That is about all that is happening here. I am leaving now to get my hair cut! I have been waiting a long time. I'll post more later.
2 comments:
Wow, it sounds like you are going to be busy. How exciting to meet McMama!
We have a wedding to go to on Aug 1, too. Must be a good day to get married. My son and his lovely wife got married on Aug.1 in 1997! 12 years ago! Guess I'd better get the card and check ready to go!
Do I remember correctly that you work at an Applebees? I LOVE the spinach and artichoke dip! Ummmm...just thinking about it, oh my! I wish we had one that was closer than 100 miles!
Oh - have fun meeting MckMama! That should be a fun time -I'm looking forward to everyone's pics! :-)
And will you be finding out gender at your ultrasound??
Post a Comment